Monday 20 October 2014

Autumn skin essentials

the cold winter is fast approaching which means only one thing! Dry skin and cracked lips and finding the right products to deal with them can be a costly process. So here's a few of my faves so far this autumn:
1: Simple - Kind to skin - deep cleansing face mask: After a long hard search for a deep cleansing face mask that didn't dry out my skin all my questions have been answered. Simple kind to skin not only leaves my skin feeling squeaky clean it also keeps it looking clear and clean. Unlike other face masks where this effect seems to be short lived this leaves a lasting effect.

2:Simple - Kind to skin - sunkissed moisture cream: Finding a moisturiser that doesn't leave your skin oily and clogged up is a difficult task. However, this moisturiser is light and unscented leaving my skin feeling soft without the oiliness. The sunkissed element leaves my skin lightly tanned, not too noticeable so i look like I've purely tanned my face, but a nice subtle glow.

3:Norwegian Formula Nourishing hand cream: As the temperature has started to drop, my hands have already started to dry up. Having recently moved back out to live on my own the added stress on my hands from washing up is leaving them with some pretty vicious dry patches. The normal scented hand cream that i use every day just wasn't cutting it, so i turned to this. This was a recommendation to me and worked wonders on my hands clearing the soreness up within a day. It's concentrated formula clears up dry skin like a dream and this nordic berry version smells amazing. This product 100% comes in as my top autumn skin essentials product.

4: Burt's Bees Lip Balms: Finding a good lip balm that doesn't dry out your lips can be a nightmare, especially when it seems that so many of them do the exact opposite to what they are supposed to. Burt's Bees lip balms have worked flawlessly on so many occasions at getting my lips back into tip top condition. I would definitely recommend to anyone who suffers with dry lips. (added bonus, they smell AMAZING)

No comments:

Post a Comment