Friday 24 October 2014

LUSH LOVES

As lush is around the corner from my work it's somewhere i often like to go in and have a little browse. Isn't the smell amazing in there?! and who doesn't like a brightly coloured, fun fizzing, perfumed smelling bath???
So as a student i don't often get to have baths, i am constrained to the shower life, so i thought i would pick up a little treat for my baths on my visit home. Now obviously when you walk into lush trying decide through the outrageous amounts of amazing smells, colours and shapes is a difficult choice! but here's the two that caught my attention:


Northern lights bath bomb: 
Description: a sparkling, colourful bomb turns your eater into a night time spectacle. 
This one is my favourite, it has quite a floral smell and a vibrant purple colour. I literally can't WAIT to try this, picture updates coming soon. 

Sparkler bath bomb:
Description: turn your water into a spectacular bonfire night time display with this crackling and fizzy bath bomb. 
I am SO excited to use this one, perfectly timed with bonfire night just around the corner. 

No comments:

Post a Comment